You are a living seal against the Far Realm’s intrusion, sheltering the world from its most virulent threat.Prerequisite:
21st level, any psionic class
You are one with the Keepers of the Cerulean Sign—perhaps through your exposure to their writings or other works, perhaps by serving their ancient cause through your deeds. In your ceaseless fight against the aberrant menace, you have focused on closing the breaches to the Far Realm where ancient safeguards have begun to fail. But your need to keep the world safe will exact a terrible price in the end.
Using your soul’s power and your psionic abilities, you sacrifice yourself to strengthen the boundaries between the mortal realm and the madness of the Far Realm.
Living Seal: To complete your task, you must recover the ancient Cerulean Seals, believed to have been lost or destroyed since the keepers of old faded from this world. Your searching reveals that these are not devices, but rather the souls of the greatest champions who gave their lives to secure reality against the Far Realm’s corrupting influence. By working with these guardians, you merge your spiritual energy with their own and restore the wards they built.
EIGHTH SEAL FEATURES Keeper of the Cerulean Seals (21st level)
: As you embrace your destiny, the Seven Seals grant you the following benefit.
* You gain a +1 bonus to all defenses.
* When you hit an aberrant creature with an attack, the attack deals 2d12 extra psychic and radiant damage.
* You are immune to fear effects.
* You are considered an immortal creature for the purpose of effects that relate to creature origin. The Mind's Shining Corridors (24th level)
: When an enemy misses you with an attack against Will, it takes 2d12 psychic and radiant damage and is dazed until the end of your next turn. If the enemy is already dazed, it is stunned instead.
In addition, when you are subjected to an effect that dazes, dominates, or stuns you that a save can end, you can make a saving throw against that effect a the start of your next turn. If you save, the effect ends on you. Nature Restored (30th level)
: When you reduce an aberrant creature to 0 hit points, choose one of the following effects.
* You regain hit points as if you had spent a healing surge.
* Each enemy within 3 squares of the aberrant creature takes 10 psychic and radiant damage and is dazed until the end of your next turn.
Eighth Seal Utility 26Call Forth the Seven Keys
Seven watchful guardians drenched in blue light lend aid to you and your allies.
Daily Conjuration, Psionic
Standard Action Close burst 10
Effect: You conjure seven keybearers in unoccupied squares within range. Each keybearer lasts until the end of the encounter or until expended. A keybearer occupies its square, and you and your allies can move through it. A keybearer can be attacked. It has resist 20 to all damage and 1 hit point. When reduced to 0 hit points, it is destroyed. You can expend a keybearer as a free action during your turn to gain one of the following benefits. You can gain each benefit only once for each use of this power.
* You and each ally within 3 squares of the keybearer can spend a healing surge.
* You gain resist 15 to all damage until the end of your next turn.
* You gain a +5 power bonus to all defenses until the end of your next turn.
* You and each ally within 3 squares of the keybearer gain a +2 power bonus to attack rolls until the end of your next turn.
* You and each ally within 5 squares of the keybearer gain a +5 power bonus to damage rolls until the end of your next turn.
* You teleport 5 squares. Each ally within 5 squares of the keybearer can teleport 5 squares as a free action.
* You and each ally who can see you or the keybearer are no longer dazed, dominated, or stunned.
Published in Psionic Power, page(s) 147.