Gift of Chaos
Unpredictability dogs your steps, and you never know when chaos will play a part in your destiny.
Elemental gift 17,000 gp
Attack Power Daily (Free Action)
Trigger: You roll a natural 1 or 20 on an attack roll or a saving throw.
Effect: Roll a d6 to determine the effect.
1. Forceful Chaos: You must push each creature adjacent to you up to d4 squares.
2. Confounding Chaos: You and one creature within 10 squares of you are dazed until the end of your next turn.
3. Maddening Chaos (Psychic): Each enemy adjacent to you takes 5 psychic damage.
4. Swapping Chaos (Teleportation): You and each creature adjacent to you can teleport up to d6 squares as a free action.
5. Warping Chaos: Each enemy within 2 squares of you is slowed (save ends).
6. Inciting Chaos: Each ally within 5 squares of you can shift up to 2 squares as a free action.
Published in Heroes of the Elemental Chaos, page(s) 157.