This full-face mask of rich, dark cloth reveals only the wearer’s eyes.
Head and Neck Slot
Enhancement Bonus: +6 to Fortitude, Reflex, and Will
- You gain a +6 item bonus to saving throws against charm effects.
- You gain a +6 item bonus to Insight checks.
- You gain resist 10 to damage from all ranged attacks.
- You can see invisible creatures as though they were visible.
- You can understand any language, even if you can’t speak it.
- If you are undead, your vulnerability to radiant damage is negated while wearing the bloodmask.
- If you are a vampire, you can regenerate even while exposed to sunlight.
Power At-Will (Free Action)
You can use the feather fall power (wizard 2). You are cloaked in a cloud of shadowy bat forms as you fall.
Quirks: If you are not undead, you spend two healing surges when donning the bloodmask for the first time during a day or at the beginning of any day in which the mask is already worn.
You can regain healing surges lost to the bloodmask by killing a sentient living creature and drinking its blood. You can drink through the bloodmask, even though it covers your mouth.
Undead sense the value of the bloodmask and gain a +2 bonus to attack rolls against a living creature that wears it.
Published in Forgotten Realms Campaign Guide, page(s) 57.