Wand of Wonder
Few can call on the powers of this wand without a mingled sense of amazement and dread.
|Lvl 7||+2||2,600 gp|| ||Lvl 22||+5||325,000 gp|
|Lvl 12||+3||13,000 gp|| ||Lvl 27||+6||1,625,000 gp|
|Lvl 17||+4||65,000 gp|
Enhancement Bonus: Attack rolls and damage rolls
Critical: +1d6 damage per plus. For each of these dice that rolls a 6, teleport the target 1 square. For each of these dice that rolls a 1, teleport yourself 1 square.
When you use a daily attack power with this wand, roll a d6 to determine an additional effect, which lasts until the end of your next turn.
1. You gain a fly speed of 5.
2. Butterflies create a zone of partial concealment in your space.
3. You become invisible.
4. 2d20 fake, brightly colored gems appear in the space of the next target hit by the wand, temporarily creating difficult terrain.
5. Leaves grow from each target hit by the attack, causing it to be slowed.
6. You and each target hit by the attack are dazed.
Published in Mordenkainen's Magnificent Emporium, page(s) 57.