Eighth Seal Utility 26Call Forth the Seven Keys
Seven watchful guardians drenched in blue light lend aid to you and your allies.
Daily Conjuration, Psionic
Standard Action Close burst 10
Effect: You conjure seven keybearers in unoccupied squares within range. Each keybearer lasts until the end of the encounter or until expended. A keybearer occupies its square, and you and your allies can move through it. A keybearer can be attacked. It has resist 20 to all damage and 1 hit point. When reduced to 0 hit points, it is destroyed. You can expend a keybearer as a free action during your turn to gain one of the following benefits. You can gain each benefit only once for each use of this power.
* You and each ally within 3 squares of the keybearer can spend a healing surge.
* You gain resist 15 to all damage until the end of your next turn.
* You gain a +5 power bonus to all defenses until the end of your next turn.
* You and each ally within 3 squares of the keybearer gain a +2 power bonus to attack rolls until the end of your next turn.
* You and each ally within 5 squares of the keybearer gain a +5 power bonus to damage rolls until the end of your next turn.
* You teleport 5 squares. Each ally within 5 squares of the keybearer can teleport 5 squares as a free action.
* You and each ally who can see you or the keybearer are no longer dazed, dominated, or stunned.
Published in Psionic Power, page(s) 147.