Sorcerer Attack 1Chromatic Orb
An orb of arcane energy shifts colors as it hurtles toward your enemy. On impact, it erupts with damaging force, releasing the energy that was dominant at the time of impact.
Daily Arcane, Implement ; Varies
Standard Action Ranged 10
Target: One creature
Attack: Charisma vs. Reflex
Hit: 3d10 + Charisma modifier damage. Roll a d6 to determine the attack’s damage type and effect.
1. Yellow: Radiant damage, and the target is dazed (save ends).
2. Red: Fire damage, and each creature adjacent to the target takes fire damage equal to your Dexterity modifier.
3. Green: Poison damage, and ongoing 5 poison damage (save ends).
4. Turquoise: Lightning damage, and you slide the target a number of squares equal to your Dexterity modifier.
5. Blue: Cold damage, and the target is immobilized (save ends).
6. Violet: Psychic damage, and the target takes a -2 penalty to AC (save ends).
Miss: 1d10 damage. Roll a d6 to determine the attack’s damage type and effect, as above.
Published in Player's Handbook 2, page(s) 139.